- Fully welded units to form a single unitized structure
- Multi-chambered profiles add to the weld strength and improve thermal performance
- Pre-punched nailing fin for fast, efficient installation for new construction is standard on all models, but can be removed to add stucco flanges and brickmoulds
- Pocket cover available for renovation picture windows to hide the screws and give it a “flush” look.
- Standard 1/2″ air sealed units for thermal performance.
- Sealed units feature super-spacer bar for a cleaner look and thermal performance
- Also available, Solarban 60® glass and argon gas for superior thermal performance
Shown in exterior view | Please ask us about custom styles
You can click on each photo to see a much larger photo.
The Westeck Clearview Screen uses the UltraVue fabric in all of it’s windows and highly recommends this feature be installed.
All products certified by GREENGUARD must pass a seried of rigorous emissions tests as well as annual re-certification to ensure their low emission status is maintained.
Microban inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and works continuously, keeping screen cleaner for longer.
- Designed for performance
- … 25% better airflow, allowing light, fresh breezes to flow through.
- … 25% more optical clarity for a crisper, brighter outward view
- Ideal for windows where the focus is the view
- GREENGUARD certified
- Infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection
ProLatch, PAL: Positive Action Lock
- automatic locking mechanism when window is closed
- clean, sophisticated aesthetic design
- non handed for greater ease of use
- available in white and beige
- robust dual hooks for superior FER resistance
- unique detent feature with automatic reset
- 0.080” of misalignment tolerance in all directions
- 0.080” – ±0.160” of lateral adjustment
- proven track record – over 5 million PROLatch units sold since 2002
- patented mechanism and cover designs
- passes all required FER testing requirements for sliding and hung windows
- has been Dade County certified in certain impact window applications
- has exceeded 320lbs per lock in certain window applications
- endurance tested to 36,000 operating cycles
- neutral Salt Spray tested 1000 hours minimum