Find A Licensed Energy Advisor
A Program Qualified – Energy Advisor is trained to provide builders, renovators and homeowners guidance and direction on ways one can improve and measure the energy efficiency of a home.
An Energy Advisor is licensed to deliver the above programs and provide an overview of which program may be the best fit for the project needs.
An Energy Advisor will:
- Provide an evaluation of the home based on plans prior to construction.
- Provide details as to the best materials to maximize air quality and energy efficiency.
- Use tools and perform testing to ensure that the building envelope is performing at its best.
- Offer suggestions to improve the energy usage of the home with or without mechanical systems.
- Bring third-party verification and inspection to the project using the EnerGuide Rating System.
- Provide further details of labelling programs that may be the best fit for the project.
- Test the home at completion, create a final report and provide documentation for an EnerGuide* label.
To find an Energy Advisor in BC on the cleanBC Better homes website, please click here: