Helping you conserve energy and making your home healthier and more comfortable
We live, work and play in buildings. How they are built has a direct impact on our health and well-being. That’s why we’re going to make buildings work better for people all over the Pacific Northwest.
New programs and rebates will help turn buildings all over British Columbia and Washington State into lower polluting, warmer, more comfortable and healthier spaces. These programs will help us move forward to a future where buildings produce no polluting emissions at all.
- Make every building more efficient by improving the Building Codes in the Pacific Northwest and increasing efficiency standards – until every new building is “net-zero energy ready”
- Make residential and commercial natural gas consumption cleaner by putting in place a minimum requirement of 15% to come from renewable gas
Support for home energy retrofits
- Rebates to make heat pumps more affordable and homes more energy-efficient
- Upgrade public housing so residents, many of whom are low-income families or seniors, can live in a more energy-efficient, healthier, and comfortable home
Support for communities
- Helping remote communities reduce dependence on diesel for electricity
- Support public infrastructure efficiency upgrades and fuel-switching to bio-fuels
Learn more about Window and Door Rebates for British Columbia by Clicking Here
Learn more about Window and Door Rebates for Washington State by Clicking Here
About Westeck Windows and Doors
Westeck is a premier manufacturer of windows and doors. All major North American, European and Passive House windows and doors are locally manufactured and proudly displayed in seven well-appointed showrooms throughout the Pacific Northwest. As each window and door is built to order, our customer have the freedom to design and create a product that is unique and personal. Enjoy our latest line of doors designed to enhance modern and contemporary architecture.