At Westeck, we like to make windows that are just a little different. Arches, raked windows, parallelograms, oval, round windows that open with custom SDL patterns, matching Brickmould or
renovation flanges. If you or the architect can design it, our specialty department can most likely build it.
- Unique shapes that can open to allow ventilation
- Bay, bow, rakes and corner butt glazed windows
- Casement, sliding or picture windows
- Simulated divided Lites SDL or Muntin bars
- Fully welded units to form a single unitized structure
- Multi-chambered profiles add to the weld strength and improve thermal performance
- Sealed units feature super spacer for a cleaner look and thermal performance
- Pre-punched nailing fin for fast, efficient installation for new construction is standard on all models, but can be removed to add stucco flanges and brickmoulds
- Pocket cover available for renovation picture windows to hide the screws and give it a "flush" look
- Standard 1/2" air sealed units for thermal performance
- Also available Cardinal 270 and argon gas for superior thermal performance.
- Triple glazing available
If you would like to talk to someone about Vinyl Slider Windows for your Home or Business, please call toll free on 1-877-606-1166