Joinery Journeyman (Chilliwack)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Trim Joints and fit parts together
- Set up and operate saws and other woodworking machines to cut, shape and form parts
- Be able to work to a high degree of quality while keeping up to set production speeds
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- The successful candidate will have a background in Joinery (cabinetmaker) and at least 5 years hands-on experience.
- Ability to coordinate workflow to meet or exceed predetermined timelines and quality levels.
- Working knowledge of woodworking equipment including table saws, planers, sanders
- You will need to be a self-starter with proficiency in budgeting time
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Red Seal Joinery (Cabinetmaker) Trade Certification or equivalent
Years of Experience:
- 5 Years or more in a similar / related environment
Terms of Employment: Hourly, Full Time