PLEASE NOTE OXXO DOOR WIDTH HAS CHANGED DUE TO NEW ASTRAGAL
Heel sizes based on standard tempered glass. Westeck uses the following tempered stock sizes.
33.25 x 73.5 Used in 6′, 9′, 12′ doors. We stock 4mm clear and 4mm Cardinal Low E.
27.25 x 73.5 Used in 5′, 10′ doors. We stock 4mm clear, Low E is ordered on a as needed basis.
45.25 x 73.5 Used in 8′, 12′ oxo, 16′ doors. We stock 4mm clear, Low E is ordered on a as needed basis.
5068xo – 59.5″ x 79.125″
7668oxo – 88.5″ x 79.125″
10068oxxo – 118.25″ x 79.125″
6068xo – 71.5″ x 79.125″
9068oxo – 106.5″ x 79.125″
12068oxxo – 142.25″ x 79.125″
8068xo – 95.5″ x 79.125″
12068oxo – 142.5″ x 79.125″
16068oxxo – 190.25″x 79.125″
Note, for transom doors using standard glass in the bottom, the horizontal transom rail is centered at 79″ from sill up. Standard aluminum patio screens sizes are as follows:
5′ – 30″ x 77.5″
6′ – 36″ x 77.5″
8′ – 48″ x 77.5″
Featuring our state-of-the-art ONE-MOTION® operation, the new patent-pending INTUITION sliding door handle offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience for the homeowner. The ergonomic ONE-MOTION operation allows the homeowner to unlock and open the door in a single fluid motion; in reverse, the door closes and locks in the same single fluid motion. Using a modern design that eliminates the lever, the handle does not protrude into the glass area, enhancing the sightlines of any sliding door.
- Smooth, intuitive, comfort operation
- Innovative mechanism eliminates separate lever
- Modern handle design does not extend into glass area
- Designed for single and multi-panel applications
- Endurance tested to 20,000 cycles
- Neutral Salt Spray tested 1,000 hours minimum (powdercoat version)
Materials and Finishes
- Zinc Alloy main body with high performance plastic and stainless-steel interior components
- Handle and lever components available in white, beige, bronze, and silver powdercoated colors as well as popular architectural finishes.