- Fully welded units to form a single unitized structure.
- Multi-chambered profiles add to the weld strength and improve thermal performance.
- Pre-punched nailing fin for fast, efficient installation for new construction is standard on all models, but can be removed to add stucco flanges and brickmoulds.
- Standard 5/8″ air sealed units for thermal performance.
- Sealed units feature super-spacer for a cleaner look and thermal performance.
- Also available Solarban 60® and argon gas for superior thermal performance.
Shown in exterior view | Please ask us about custom styles
You can click on each photo to see a much larger photo.
The Westeck Clearview Screen uses the UltraVue fabric in all of it’s windows and highly recommends this feature be installed.
All products certified by GREENGUARD must pass a seried of rigorous emissions tests as well as annual re-certification to ensure their low emission status is maintained.
Microban inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and works continuously, keeping screen cleaner for longer.
- Designed for performance
- … 25% better airflow, allowing light, fresh breezes to flow through.
- … 25% more optical clarity for a crisper, brighter outward view
- Ideal for windows where the focus is the view
- GREENGUARD certified
- Infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection
Nested operating handle and cover
Finishes with Delivery Times
BEIGE – In Stock
COPPERTONE – 2 Weeks
CLAY – In Stock
BRUSHED CHROME – 6 Weeks
BLACK – In Stock
WHITE – In Stock
BRIGHT CHROME – 6 Weeks
BRUSHED NICKEL – 4 Weeks
ALMOND – 4 Weeks
FAUX BRONZE – In Stock
BRIGHT NICKEL – 6 Weeks
ANTIQUE BRASS – 6 Weeks