The Euroteck Tilt and Turn Series Windows are a commercial grade window system that utlizes all the benefits of uPVC while satisfying commercial structural requirements.
With its European engineering, the Euroteck system is among the highest performing windows on the market today. High thermal insulation values lead to cost savings and the reduction of energy use.
70 MM Profile Thickness – Designed for wide spans
Windows are individual items, produced in a technical tradition, adapted to the needs of your building and its architecture. Therefore, Euroteck Windows by Westeck Windows are available in a wide range of styles and with many optional accessories.
Realize your creativity, you aren’t limited: use white or colorful profiles, add distinguishing details like glazing-bars, choose special shapes like round top, circle top, triangle or gable top. Everything is possible! Choose from the many options to complement your individual style.
Features and Benefits of Euroteck Tilt and Turn Windows
|Slightly rounded edges give the classical design to the Euroteck System.|
|High Thermal Insulation Values up to Uw=1,0 W/m2K (U-Value 0.176 BTU/H*ft2*F, R-Value 5.7) are achievable (depending on glazing) and noticeably reduce energy costs.|
|High-quality gaskets, are standard in an attractive grey and comprise a system of dual compression-seals that keeps the cold, draft and moisture outside.|
|Galvanized Steel Reinforcing used according to Euroteck Windows by Westeck fabrication requirements, supports the structural integrity and operational reliability.|
|5 Chamber Profile with a basic overall depth of 70 mm (2-3/4″): is an ideal use of dead air’s natural insulating characteristics.|
|* Optional recessed sash available|
One of the most important elements for a comfortable home or office are windows. They let sunlight in and keep out wind, weather and noise to create a soothing feeling in every season.
Discover more about Euroteck Tilt and Turn Windows
- Elegant, slightly rounded edges
- 5-chamber profile with a basic overall depth of 70mm (2-3/4″)
- Wall thickness 3mm (1/8″)
- Versions: recessed, semi-recessed
- Sight lines 118-131 mm (4-5/8″ 5-1/8″)
- Steel-reinforcement according to Euroteck Windows by Westeck guidelines
Functionality and Usability
- Standard windows, thermal insulation windows, sliding elements, terrace and balcony doors
- Tilt and turn windows, turn windows, casement windows,parallel tilt and slide door, single or multi sash, fixed or combined.
- AAMA PVC profile testing & certification to AAMA 109
- AAMA testing & certification to 101/I.S./A440-05
- Thermal insulation according to NFRC
- Energy Star
- Sound Transmission Control per AAMA 1801-97
Depending on glazing
- With warm edge: up to (U-Value 0.176) (BTU/H*ft2*F) (R-Value 5.7)
- With aluminum edge: up to (U-Value 0.194) (BTU/H*ft2*F) (R-Value 5.2)
- Compression seals in frame and sash all the way around
- Two sealing level with high-quality gaskets
- Standard color: Grey
- Glazing area 24mm (15/16″) frame/sash
- Thickness of window glass (for frames and sash) combined with a rounded glazing beads: 24-36 mm (15/16″-1-7/16″)
- Thickness of window glass (for frames and sash) combined with additional glazing beads out of the Euroteck Windows by Westeck System: 14-42mm (9/16″-1-5/8″)
- Roto hardware, that is approved for quality and function
- Handles can be used individually
- Build-up profiles, extensions, window sill connections, wall connections, couplings, special reinforcing, ventilation, and more