Please click on the video to see a demonstration of the Lift and Slide Doors
Lift and Slide Doors are widely used in top class building structures, such as bungalows or villas, luxurious or boutique hotels, premium quality condominiums and showrooms. This system is able to satisfy the most stringent requirement in terms of weather tightness, thermal and acoustic insulation, thus providing the residents with the highest level of comfort and greatly enhances the inhabitant's living or working environment.
Lift and Slide and pocket doors are a special configuration of sliding doors. The pocket door panels are recessing in a wall pocket when the door is opened. This type of door system leaves a dramatic, full wall-to-wall opening while the Lift and Slide without the pocket, all doors stack to one side or the other.
Pocket doors usually use the Lift and Slide operating system where there are few limitations to the possible configurations. These door systems, either of wood or metal clad wood, can be any height up to 12 ft tall. They can be configured so that all panels hide away on one side, or open in the middle and hide away on both sides. Westeck custom doors can be designed with insulated pockets so that the door assembly becomes integrated with the building walls, or the pocket can be placed inside the building envelope.
- Main profile wall thickness of > 3 mm fully complies with European standards , EN 12608. - Class A
- The profile is dimensionally stable and offers optimum stability thanks to special generously designed wall thickness, internal webs and steel reinforcement. A maximum door size of 5000(W)x2600(H) can be built with this system.
- Imported hardware tailor made for the lift and sliding door system allows for easy lifting of the door sash and a smooth sliding operation.
- Hardware is equipped with reliable locking device that can be built with this system.
- Unique four buffer seals further enhance water tightness of this system.
- By utilizing additional components to the hardware, lift and slide plus an additional tilt function for the sash is achievable.