The high-strength Westeck K2 vinyl sliding door is custom designed to meet critical specifications for use in large sizes and where high structural and impact ratings are a necessity. That`s why we build the K2 vinyl sliding door with long-lasting .100” thick walls, multi-chambered frame profile.
Thoroughly tested to AAMA standards, the K2 sliding door has achieved AAMA / WDMA / CSA-101 / I.S.2 / A440 and A440S1-09 (NAFs08) compliance.
Westeck's K2 door is available in 2, 3, and 4 panel configurations up to 8 feet high and 16 feet wide.
K2 Design Features
- Multi-chambered profiles for strong weathertight corner welds and maximum thermal performance.
- Accepts multiple glazing options. Available in double or triple pane sealed unit options.
- Available configurations to meet Coastal impact ratings.
- Meets ASTM E1886, E1896 and NAFs08 Impact Certification.
- 5-3/8” frame depth (no fin).
- Stainless steel roller.
- Intuition self actuating handle.
High strength to meet critical specifications
- This high-strength vinyl door has been designed to meet critical specifications for use in large sizes and where high structural ratings are a necessity.
- Westeck's K2 door vinyl extrusions accept standard steel reinforcing. This heavy-duty construction assures the stiffness and stability needed in high load applications.
Westeck K2 Vinyl Patio Doors - Selection Options
Please click below to see a larger version of the available vinyl stain types.
- Smooth, intuitive, comfort operation
- Innovative mechanism eliminates separate lever
- Modern handle design does not extend into glass area
- Designed for single and multi-panel applications
- Endurance tested to 20,000 cycles
- Neutral Salt Spray tested 1,000 hours minimum (powdercoat version)
Materials and Finishes
- Zinc Alloy main body with high performance plastic and stainless-steel interior components
- Handle and lever components available in white, beige, bronze, and silver powdercoated colors as well as popular architectural finishes.